Prizes and Scholarships for 2020-21
The School of Law has a long-standing record of recognising and rewarding outstanding students through its award of various prizes and scholarships.
These are supplied through the generous donation and sponsorship of key partner organisations, who share our vision to recognise student achievements.
We are keen to receive student applications for these prizes and scholarships; further information (including the closing date for receipt of applications) can be found at:
1. Claire Palley Undergraduate Award for Gender and the Law
2. Stanley Austin Memorial Prize
3. The DJ Hill Prize
4. Committee on the Administration of Justice prize
5. County Antrim Grand Jury Bursary
6. James MacQuitty Scholarship
7. The Kyle Scholarship
8. Stephen Livingstone Scholarship
Previous recipients of these prizes and scholarships have confirmed their appreciation of these awards, which have also played a role in strengthening student CVs. If you require any further information, please contact either Angela or Kerry at email@example.com